ISSF regularly reports on its activities and outcomes, including through yearly participating company audit and compliance reports, scientific reports, and an annual report.
For a summary of ISSF programs, priorities, and results to date, peruse Advancing Sustainable Tuna Fisheries, our 2018-2022 Strategic Plan microsite.
2021 ISSF ANNUAL REPORT
Our 2021 annual report, Transparent Accountability Across Tuna Fisheries, was published April 22, 2022. It includes:
- Welcome messages from Kevin Bixler, Chair of ISSF Board of Directors, and Susan Jackson, ISSF President, including an overview of ISSF efforts and accomplishments
- Feature article on seafood supply chain transparency by Dr. Tom Pickerell, Executive Director of Global Tuna Alliance and Member of ISSF Environmental Stakeholder Committee
- Feature article on electronic monitoring systems by Dr. Hilario Murua, ISSF Senior Scientist
- Videos on FAD fishing, jelly-FAD research, and electronic monitoring standards
- Updates on industry commitments, participating company compliance, tuna stock health, global tuna fisheries and the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) standard, RFMO advocacy, and ISSF financials
Read our press release about the report.
Sign Up for E News
Stay up to date on ISSF’s activities and contributions in sustainable fishing by receiving our weekly e-newsletter.
ISSF’s E News highlights conservation measures and compliance results, new reports and infographics, helpful tools and resources, and media coverage about ISSF.
Support Our Work
We also welcome discussions with charitable foundations that would like to learn more about our work. Contact us at [email protected].
We appreciate your support.